notes from the lab

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Birds do it...

I just saw two tiny little birds humping outside of my bedroom window. I now get it....I know how it's done.
On another note....my frikin' printer wont work. My luv hate relationship with technology is coming out. I just wanna meander off onto some island where I can grow vegitables at the base of my tree house and use my leatherman to widdle tree branches into pointy little sticks to catch meat.
I will find the chicken that stood outside last night. She has a big head, twice the size of a normal chicken, with a brain half the size of a dumb chicken. She is a mouth breather which means with every drop that hits her grand skull her open beak acts as a mega phone to emit a lovely "plooopd" sound.
I will find this chicken and she will be my new drum....

I'ma' go put wheels on a red box with a power drill now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home