notes from the lab

Friday, June 03, 2005

Movies and Pizza

What could be better than movies and pizza? Movies and pizza together in the friggin theater when admitance is only three dollars! Yup, in about an hour I'm gonna ride my bike to the bagdad theater and eat pizza while I watch a movie all for less than a ticket would cost in another theater. Fuk Block E! I can't wait to take my friends to this place.
I got a couple more letters from people! Thank you for the drawings and pictures and random what-not-ery! Keegs, what kind of feather is that??? I luv friend luv.
I spoke with my dad a couple days ago and he told me that he's going to be playing drums on an album....a hip hop record with some cat from chicago. WTF???? I can't wait to get a copy of some gansta rap lp with my pops playing tables(traditional indian drums) in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home