notes from the lab

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

My Space is where I am when I'm there...or here?

I decided to continue to try and post on this blog instead of MySpace. I will maintain my MySpace account and you can go there and if you are signed up make me your friend...That would be fancy. But I have to much on my plate to maintain two blogs.
Sarah sent me the best email. Thank you Sarah hed. I really hope it works out!
We just got back from one of our clients and have a little bit of duckets to show for our hard work...It feels good. Tomorrow we meet with a new client do create their logo. This particular client is the ex-president of the company I recently quit from. He is starting his own new company. It's still so cool to me the way the world works. If this keeps up BigWhistleStudios will be officially a company within the year. Wouldn't that be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home