notes from the lab

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ahh Saturday

Isaac recently went to China. He returned around Tuesday sometime. I just saw him and his brother for the first time since before he left. He got me a present from his trip. I now own the live action version of Devil Man! For those of you who don't know Devil Man is an old Japanese cartoon about people and demons and possession and violence and crazy fun stuff. Well the live action version is in Japanese with the option of Chinese subtitles so I can't understand it. But, I put it on in the background and sorta watched most of it any ways. Mediocre CG & effects. Probably not worth hunting down...Unless you are a fan of the cartoon and want to see how they made it all look. I mean well... It's better than suffering from accutane side effects, which looks like what some of the demons in the movie are doing. I still enjoyed it even though I don't know what they're saying...I got to see friggn' Devil Man fighting with cheese demon characters! Plus it was a fitting gift and that makes me fell more understood...I really like that.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home