notes from the lab

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

wowowowowowowow

So...I"ve been painting...lots. I am working on about 50 toys, and 20 paintings. Unfortunatly I am also doing web design (gotta earn $$$). I wish more of my time could go towards this toy thing. I have a show in april and need to turn all of my stuff in by the 3rd. I'm trying to work fast without comprimising quality. My stuff is pretty good though. At least compared to alot of the customs I've seen. The show should be good. Oh yea and the wedding has changed! It will be in Silverdale OR on the 16th....Long story, If ya gotta know just call us. We sent out new save the date cards already. So...yeah, don't worry it's gonna be good. Now if only I could get rid of this damn cough.

3 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, thats Silverton, OR. silly

_ilona

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home