notes from the lab

Saturday, February 11, 2006

PETER H QUIST

Will some one please castrate Peets pooperhole. I'm not sure how a procedure like this is done, but I am confident that my creative friends back in the Minny Apple could figure it out. See here's the deal I warned Peet on his blog that if he did not start writing in it again on a regular basis I would try to have someone castrate his pooperhole. This is for all of our own good(s) . Remember how much reading Peets blog made you smile? Remember the warmth found within those great new words and the ways that they were arranged? Remember how disappointing it is to go to see if he posted anything new and you just see the same damn thing...everyday? It's like Christmas in a workcamp with nothing but memories of gifts...Now it's just a stale piece of bread and rust water from a puddle in the floor followed by an ass pounding. Well now it's your turn Peet! You called down the thunder, well now you got it. Post or be asscastrated!
I'm only doing this out of my deep love of reading Mr. Quist's words.
Commence to commencin'.

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your ilonahead hasnt been very verbose as of late, either...

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

You are correct. I will speak with here about that.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Ilona Wall said...

i have been spoken too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home