notes from the lab

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Long time...

If anyone has not seen V for Vendetta.....Go see it.
Ilona has been out of town for her Grandma's funeral since last thursday....I miss her. Time moves more slowly without her here.
I got a big ol' epson 2200 printer....I got it and it was busted! I'm a bit disappointed by this.
I may need to start posting blog entries for money again. So if you see a slew of them on here I apologize.....money is rent and food.

Charlie and I primed a wall yesterday for a mural project. I busted a huge roller piece on the back of the building, it was fun.

Wedding is in a little over a month. It will be cool to use the word wife.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home