notes from the lab

Sunday, July 24, 2005

And You Don't Stop

Over the last few days I have been converting all of my hiphop cd's to mp3...I had no idea I had sooooooo much music. 15 gigs of just hiphop. My intent was to make mp3 cd's. I am now reconsidering getting an ipod type device. Not for carrying around, but for a home music database. Only because it's smaller than a whole computer sitting in my livingroom. I should be able to back up all these cd's onto DVD's and that's a good thing. I have some pretty rare music and the cd's are begining to die slowly from use and storage. I need to get this stuff off of Ilonas computer before I kill it.
Oh yea! BBQ today my back porch. Tons of food and good times! Otha I want to see you here now! Wants suck.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Ilona Wall said...

heh

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger ChristiaN said...

Any "Breaking Atoms" by Main Source or "Kill My Landlord" by the Coup? used to have "Kill My Landlord" but both those albums are going for like 70 bucks on ebay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home