notes from the lab

Friday, July 15, 2005

good day to you all

Here I sit, not much sleep (which is more like home to me as you all may know) in my attic, eating beef stroganof. I have this illustration idea I'm funna start in a minute, but I just wanted to pause and post this. My calfs and thighs are now incredibly strong. Last night some crackhed stole my tail light in front of safeway. I was gonna tell him about my calves and see if he'd give it back but I was scared of his girl...that thing was crazy. So, I left it. I get the impression that people here don't steal whole bikes. They just take pieces of them until they can build their own. Or perhaps there is a bike part chopshop run by some kind of wee folk.
Anyway, keep yall' Hustle And Flow Movie in your momses ol' VCR-a I'ma down this rootbeer. Big up's to Henry Weinhard's. Damn, Ben Franklin...you Blangin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home