notes from the lab

Thursday, January 05, 2006

So Isaac and I went to this comic geek get together last night. It was fun. A lot of folks who create comics more than a lot of folks who are just fans. Half a house full of comic artists and writers... It was almost like being in Minneapolis. But with out knowing anyone there except Isaac. Anyway, Otha, Dom perhaps if either of you make it out this way we could partake of the adventure together... With Isaac of course. So yall better hurry cause he's moving to China at the end of summer.
I leave on an air-o-plane in about an hour to fly to luv-ly southern cali to participate in the celebrations of Ilona's grammses birfday party. It should be fun. I 'm considering telling a dirty joke to her...Not pig in the mud dirty but SUNDAY DIRTY.
Oh and I'm leaving my computer at home...FREEDOM!!!
See ya'

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, Do I miss Sundays....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home