notes from the lab

Monday, June 06, 2005

1st day

I began my new job today where I looked at and renamed an average of 2000 images an hour. Sounds fun and exciting doesn't it? The latter half of my day, after the most trashy taco bell in history, was spent learning to scan and fix said images from my friend Aimee. Anyway, back to the taco bell! Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about the all to holy bell of the fake ass food. Thats right I dig on some tacos! This place was intense... This particular bell was placed neatly in a little convieniance store next to a trailer park. There was no seating and you had to pay at the stores counter after you ordered your food. wow... It was an experiance that I may never again repeat. That's saying alot.
Now I must let my eyes not look at the screen of sight stealing any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home