notes from the lab

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

early birds catch sleepyness

Today is the day that Keegs and Carly leave for the crappy mid-west. It all just makes me realize that I know so many people that would enjoy it out here. I regret there not having been enough time to explore the city more with special K and fancy C. However, I did get to take them to the Bagdad...I do dig that place a lot. Perhaps after fancy C gradumakates she and special K will decide the want to be closer to neat stuff like the ocean, mountains, other cities, hot springs, interesting folks from all over, powell books, Laurelhurst park, a place where people let their dogs walk without a leash and the dogs behave, TC lab, not negative 40 degree temps, sunshine and rain, and the mostest friendly damn bunch of people I've met. When I moved here neighbors would just approach us on the street to ask us how we were, or how we liked the place, or "Hi, I'm so and so". Just plain friendly.
On another note, I saw an ad on craigslist that asked for bloggers. It said they would pay up to $10 per day, $5 per mention of whatever their clients products are in a blog. In other words, If you begin to see product placement on here, don't worry I'm just saving for a rainy day. $10 saved is $10 earned. aka $300 extra income a month.

This message is for peet.
PEET WRITE ON YOUR BLOG 3 TIMES A DAY YOU FRIGGIN TROLL! I NEED IT! I DON'T THINK I'M THE ONLY ONE. I mean fer real John Fruscante (however you spell it) said he would write you a sweet song if you posted. I know how you feel about that dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home