notes from the lab

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

work in me

So I’m on the 40 hour a week plan. I have to admit that it takes some getting used to. I’m so used to being a cook that the idea of bringing food to work is hard to wrap my head around. However, if I don’t bring anything I know I will starve…so I’ve been surviving of off ham sandwiches. I also gave up the caffeine a while back, which is difficult because I do dig on some soda pops and they have a pop machine at work. I’m on my third week of being around it and have held my mud thus far so I think I will be aaight.

On the home front new spider discoveries keep appearing. The death toll is getting pretty high and I feel a little bad for being the bloodiest serial killer of arachni in these creatures short existence but at the same time these little bastards can be kind of intimidating. And at least one needs to die whenever I see it. It’s brown with a big butt and spins a funnel shaped web. Make no mistake these lil’ fukrs will hurt you.

I gotta go make me a samich fer werk now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home