notes from the lab

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Drip drop

It rained here yesterday and after the rain we emerged from the Bagdad theater to a world of shiny streets and happy people. We mounted our bikes and begain to ride home. On our journy we saw the most beautiful site. The street was steaming, I think it's called thermoevaporation, and the trees were dripping so much water that it looked like it was raining...but only under the trees. To top it all off the evening sun was bright and shiny so every color looked like the crispest example of whatever color it was. In a city full of flowers that says a lot. I love Portland.
I saw the new Batman movie...WOW! Batman gets beat up in it and runs away...This movie is in competition with X-Men for my new favorite comic book movie. I wish I could have seen it with my crew though...Perhaps someday we will all hangout and talk shit about nothing again.
I'm gonna go with Ilonium to saturday market so she can look into a freelance gig about designing for socks or something.
P.S. I began working on the new ToneControls site this morning. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home