notes from the lab

Sunday, July 03, 2005

4th of july...agaaaain?

Yup folks it's here. BBQ and fireworks. I feel like I should be in a sitcom. Some folks is comin round in a lil' bit. We is gonna eats us some foods! I dig food and hanging out with people. Ilona's papa is in town for the weekend, which is always good. And so far this weekend I recorded one song and one spoken word thingy and have another song in process. I also began an elephant bike painting. I'm having a pretty creative weekend so far. I went to see Batman for the second time...still, wow! I also swung by the art store down the street from me and fell in love. They have every art supply I need. I love this town.
I looked at a map and noticed Minneapolis got shut down. That's interesting. You all should move to Portland. The weathers fine and the state still seems to function okay. And besides that I miss ya'll.

Oh, and you all need to post more! Marty and I are the only one's that seem to be keeping it locked down in the blog world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home