notes from the lab

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Oh the sounds...

I wish I was there to go and see dumb movies at Block E & to show off the great new sounds I've discovered. I have CD's for you Otha. You will dig the shit I've been hearing. My friend Isaac and I have been doing music trades, plus I got my library card. I started working on a couple more songs as well. I got the dulcimer as finished as I'm gonna get it for now. I strung it with bass strings, it's like bird wings on a bumble bee. I made a lamp thing out of paper and wire. I think I may go see Land of the Dead at one of the $2 theaters this weekend. Today I gotta go to Washington to bring Ilona's mams' back and retrieve lil' besse (our car). It's so cute how cars acquire names. Ilona's mams' has been here all week and we've had the use of her van if we needed to go anywhere. Me I've been using my bike. I need to fix it up though, new tubes and stuff.

Wow, that was a lot of rambling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home