notes from the lab

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Take a duke in hazard

Okay, so many know of my luv of bad movies... I like them very much at times. Howard the Duck is a great fun film I don't care what anyone says. Well I found a new one. "Sky High", it's an awesome really bad superhero high school movie starring none other than Kurt "Jack Burton" Russell! See it at your own risk or... Go to the Hell where People are Skinned Alive, it's that simple, understand?
On a couple other notes... I wish my Dad was more technologically advanced, like had email or could read these blogs. I find it hard to keep in touch with people, he is the one that I regret the most. I luv many people and am sorry that I am not there with you all. Spending time with people is the one thing that humans can not healthily give up. I'm not saying I gave it up....I just miss my crew. I'd pour out some of my chocolate milk for my missed homies but that shits precious. You know how it is. I'll share my dreams with yall' but not my friggin' chocolate moo juice. Damn.
And yes Peet, Ringo-bird has had a high five...Well a high four*. But he misunderstood it as "step up". We were trying to teach him to shake hands, he just got annoyed. At times he can TCB on command. I don't know if you could do that. Now I'm off to the Hell where People are told to poop on command by giant birds, it's that simple, understand? "Uh-Oh...Uh-Oh...Uh-Oh..."
Oh yea! Dukes of Hazard looks stupid and I don't want to see it. Fuck that. Thats my childhood and I don't want it sold to me. I might however someday steal it and watch it then. But I'll be liquidy fecal from a white rappers ass if I'll pay $7.50 to watch that crap.


* See previous blog entries comments for clarification.