notes from the lab

Monday, December 12, 2005

lessee'...

Since last I posted...
I went and saw the new Narnia movie. It was really good. I feel that it is better than the book.
I went to a big ol' party in Washington. Met some nice folks and had a splended time.
I miss being creative. I haven't found the time to put towards painting or working on music. I did start a short story. It's only a page and a half but so far it's not bad. I can't foresee working on it anytime soon, but perhaps someday.
Ilona and I are in a bit of financial trouble. We had some spontaneous car repair issues, and many bills and stuff. We wont really be doing much of an x-mas this year. Few presents but much luv. Probably how it should be anyway.
I found a couple guitar amps for free on the side of the road. I haven't taken the time to test them yet. I figured I would just add them to my sound arsenal (if they work of course). But, now I'm thinking I could sell them if they work. The money would be nice.
By next year at this time this will all be a memory. We will have paid our dues.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home