notes from the lab

Friday, July 21, 2006

OH YEAH!

I could go for a glass of icey Kool-Aid right now. It's friggn hot! 103 degrees!
For those not in the know...
Ilona and I got married on Sunday the 16th. It was a great time. We had an excellent mariachi band, yummy food and the best company one could ask for. The following monday we had near 40 poeple over at our house for brunch. Life is full and good. My only complaint about the whole thing is that my friend Dom did not show up. I am sad about that. I am sorry you could not be there Dom.
The last of our 10 house guests left today. I hope people had fun in my new city. I wish I could move everyone I love here...but I know that is not possible.
I listened to the latest 2 Puke Mountain cd's today. I really liked them. It was the perfect soundtrack to my day.
I purchased a cd of an old friend (Carissa), who happens to be in a group called "The God Damn Doo Wap Band". I am so happy that I am getting this cd! I can't wait to hear the whole thing.
I'm sure that there is a lot of other stuff I should write here....My brain is at a slow simmer.

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger fleshbasket said...

i am way too mad at myself for not making it, but i have another job, and school to work on. i'll be there soon, so help me god! glad you guys had a great time, sorry i missed everyone. poo on me.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey!
This is one of the most wonderful this is work is tremendous.
Thanks For sharing!
affordable car insurance in texas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home