notes from the lab

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Damn evil video...

WARNING!!! Do not watch the linked video if you have a weak constitution for torture. There are live animals being hurt in the video. ILONA- You are not allowed to watch it. Trust me, I love you to much and you can't handle this thing.
As part of my blogging gig I am supposed to watch this PETA2 video and say what I think of it.
I think it's fucked up and it will haunt me whenever I see animal skin for sale. I'm not sure if it was worth the money. If you want to get outraged watch it. To all my mpls people out there, notice the address of the guy who runs Wet Seal lives in the 612. I think it's messed up that PETA2 put that guys home address and phone number on this site, and even more messed up that they drug his wife into it....But then again the video makes me want to paint bomb his face. With poop.

I need to go see a movie and escape from reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home