notes from the lab

Thursday, June 30, 2005

workin' 7 to 6 what a way to pay some rent yeah...

I had a mouth breather moment with Keegs when he was here. I miss that kind of creative poof. Peet posted! He's one of the niftyist writers out there today. I can't wait until I can just read books by him....hint, hint Peter HQ.
I don't know what this is but it's called "Bextra lawsuit", and I'm sposed to link to it. I think it's something about a pain killer giving people heart attacks, and the lawsuit that ensued. I'm also sposed (I luv using that word) to link to some Marketing Genius.
Anyway these here links pay me about enough to pay off my student loans...If they keep coming that is. Now kids, the time is 6:11am and the sky is overcast. I'm gonna peddal my ass up yonder mountain and listen to some Icey gansta rap from the past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home