notes from the lab

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

soulful cat on this end

I work with a lot of "white folk". A couple asian cats that speak heavly accented english and two spanish speaking people. I listen to music and often it is some pretty soulful sounds. These soulfull sounds often make my head move and my body tends to follow in the dance. This is funny to me because no one else there seems to do this. Even though I have begun to sell space on my blog to help make ends meet. And even though I burn at the touch of the sun like a damn vampire, I feel like I still got the soul I was raised with. I still play like a little kid, and still dance when I hear a beat with flavor.
I wish I could find a way to streeeech time so that I could work on music and art...or would that make everything sound like slow motion and all of my paintings blurry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home