notes from the lab

Friday, June 10, 2005

Pearls Before Swine

The last day of work for the week is upon me. Due to the 40 hour work week constraint, you know the idea that if I got overtime my bosses left nipple would try to poke his eye out, I only have to work for like 3 hours today. After a whole week of doing this job I have realized how much better I am then the places I put myself. I have had a lot of time to think this last week and have come to the decision that after Ilona gets herself a design job I will seek out work that makes me feel more competent. I will probably pursue some freelance web design work. However, I really want to do something a little more hands on. I'm sure something will come along.
As for the rest of the world... I have noticed a large void in new posts for some of my homieses blog thingys. I wanna read some shit PEETA! KEEGNESS! DOM!Mike, Emily, and Marty write often enough and I appreciate it. I am a little d is c on n e ct e d .

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

emily doesn't write often enough either, her last post is march 17th. pete and emily get four hours detention and five demerits, divided amongst themselves how they see fit.

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel...If you only knew how muc I understand, and how much I would love somebody else to be there to make the money so I could have the slightest chance of doing something better right now. Hange int here buddy...they say it gets better, I'm still skeptical

 

Post a Comment

<< Home