notes from the lab

Saturday, August 27, 2005

weekend

So far so good. Ilona went out of town and took mr ringo-bird with her. She's up in Washington mit her papa. So I've been a lonely boy this weekend. I am very good at distracting myself however. So far I went to a party at a friend of mineses parents house. There were about thirty teenagers there and five older folks. My friend Isaac was playing in a band there and they needed an extra mic hence I went to assist. It was cool. Three man band with such insraments as a electrified cello, couple o' guitars, piano, mandolin, and some other stuff. Most of the songs were good. It was strange to be the old guy in the corner watching all of the teens doing their thing. Oh god, I was a jethro tull song....how sad. I haven't just been wasting my time gallavanting with the youth, oh no, I went to see movies! I saw Skeleton Key, which is a horror movie involving hoodoo. I do dig the topic. I also saw Fantastic Four. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. That's about as much as I can say about it. The pizza in the theater was good! And the movie only cost 3 duckets!
Ilona should be home in a few hours and life can go back to normal. It's too quiet here, unnerving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home