notes from the lab

Sunday, September 25, 2005

They'll never catch us...We're on a mission from god.

WoW Yall! I saw The Blues Brothers in the theater last night with Ilona. Holy shit that's a good frikin movie. There was this lady in the theater that talked through the whole thing and clapped badly during every song...I said something to her but I don't think she was there enough to know. I came to the conclusion that when you mix great fliks from my youth and beer together you get movie go-ers who say to much dumb shit and act annoying during said great fliks. Oh well $3.
I'm working on some new tracks with a couple cats I met out here in the PDX. We had a bit of a session yesterday and it sounded pretty good...Regardless it was fun to play with music again. We're hookin up next Saturday to try to do some things. If they turn out perhaps I will post them up here. Ima' go fix on some beats fer the weekend now....I hope everyone is doing well. I miss yall.
Oh yea and Marty and Laura, I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out. Hopefully it is all for the best.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger michael said...

spam! fuck info week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home