notes from the lab

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Movie night

Well we did it. We had our first official Portland movie night. It went well. We made tacos and watched Mystery Men. We had an attendance of four people not including us. I have an actual pull down style movie screen thing so that was nice. The living room here is a bit smaller than the old place so I imagine we'll have to rethink it a bit when we have greater numbers coming. It wasn't like the old days, but we did stay up til' 2 am talking and hanging out with folks. I had fun, and we got to straighten up our place which is mentally relieving. I'mma go paint a vulture now.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home