notes from the lab

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry December and a Happy January to you all.

I have had an exciting week. I quit my job…because of…fuk that! I interviewed as a graphic designer/ web designer at a place in SE, and I got paid $16/hour to do it. It took me four hours to do some of the stuff they wanted. I’m not sure if I would like the work, but then again it didn’t really feel like work. Now we’re about to have a crap load of folks for x-mas eve and x-mas dinners. I decided that a good way to do this thing would be to have Cornish game hens. Yep…each person is gonna get their own little chicken to devour. It should be good. I QUIT MY FRIGGN JOB!!! Sorry… I’m still a little excited that I don’t have to get up super early on Monday or Tuesday or … Oh yea and Monday Dan and Ashley are gonna be here!!! What a frikn’ week. I wish I could go for a long walk with Dom, Peet, and Otha, something about that chemistry of people just feels right, right now. I miss my friends…. once again Merry December and a Happy January to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home